You have questions, I have answers.
Welcome to my monthly newsletter, Witches Brew. In each issue I will give hints, tips and tricks to bring a little magic into your life. Also, I will feature my live appearances, workshops, news and information about my film and tv adventures and airings.
Whether you’re a current client or someone who is just curious, you are getting this newsletter because we’ve communicated in some way in the past. If you do not wish to receive any more of these, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of the page.
Last November, after the passing of my mother, I decided to start a new tradition. I decided November would be my gratitude month.
Here are some quotes from some very wise folks to feed your soul…As you celebrate Thanksgiving this year, take a moment to remember what you are truly grateful and thankful for!
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. – William Arthur Ward
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. – Denis Waitley
- At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. – Albert Schweitzer
- Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. – Karl Barth
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. – Melody Beattie
- Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. – Henry Van Dyke
- Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts. – Henri Frederic Amiel
Why don’t you start and end each day in gratitude. It is the best magical ritual and spell I know for a happy and fulfilling life! ;o) xox Patti
IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR
A small request and a very big (but quick) favor:
I have again been nominated
in the International “BEST PSYCHIC” contest is currently underway
I have been nominated as BEST PSYCHIC, BEST MEDIUM, BEST TAROT READER and BEST WITCH/MAGICAL PRACTITIONER, BEST LIFE COACH and BEST INTUITIVE ENTERTAINER amongst other things.
I would be honored to have your vote this year.
|Voting is easy, just email your nominations to Judy Goldsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org and say you vote for Patti Negri for best _____(you fill in all categories you want here) ____. |
Please feel free to send any testimonials or notes as well. They will be posted – and this truly helps me a lot. Visit the website to see the current standings and find other categories in which you may want to vote for me – and others. You can vote for up to 5 light workers in each category! You can vote for all your favorites – including radio shows and metaphysical centers! Make your opinions known! I am voting for several of my fellow Certified AMCPM.org friends as well! The contest ends on November 15, 2016! ;o) I truly appreciate your vote if you feel so inclined and have 30 seconds to spare! Thank you! xox Patti
|CLICK HERE TO VOTE|
Join me at Miracles of Joy
November 18-20 in Dallas, Texas
for a full fabulous weekend of magic!
MIRACLES OF JOY IS PROUD TO PRESENT
PATTI NEGRI, aka, “THE GOOD WITCH!”
Paganism, witchcraft and magick are ancient practices that connect us with nature, create positive change, and deepen the experience of life. They are also the core of a living spiritual practice for many modern seekers. There are as many ways to embrace magical living as there are practitioners, but all work to lead us into deeper understanding of ourselves and the world that is our home. This weekend will give basic information of what these belief systems really are (and are not) and how you can use these ideas, practices and techniques in your life to create a better, happier, more connected and productive life while affirming your role as a co-creator of the cosmos.
Patti will be offering Private Sessions, Classes, Workshops, A Full On Ritual and even a Seance!! Space is limited for Patti’s events so please call Miracles of Joy @ (972) 221-8080 to sign up for her workshops and/orPrivate Sessions
|Patti Negri’s Weekend Workshop Package Deal!Package Deal includes ALL Weekend Workshops, A Traditional Pagan Ritual, Saturday Night Seance and a 15 minute Private Session|
Space is limited to 25 people and at these prices space will fill up fast!!
So sign up TODAY!
This is a GREAT DEAL!!
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity!!
Give us a call to sign up
@ (972) 221-8080.
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION|
Lots of other fun things in the works as well, but as usual, I can’t talk about them yet… You can always check out my IMDB page for some of my upcoming shows. That’s all for now! See ya next time! Keep finding magic everywhere you go! Xox Patti and don’t forgtet to check www.PattiNegri.com.